5 ways SMEs are already on a winning streak
Social media is all about engaging with clients. For many, scoring points is just about getting in the social media marketing game.
- SM users love following or liking their favourite bands, products or services. Turn your live clients into social media followers and watch your fan base grow.
- Business satisfaction feedback from fans is just a click away. You can keep on top of your clients' feelings about your services and products without doing a survey.
- Complete the social media marketing circle. Update your blog, then tweet, then post on Facebook, update your LinkedIn page. Social media marketing is known to drive more traffic back to your website. Great ROI for one play.
- Keep up with the competition. They are already on social media. Know their game plan.
- Gain your winning reputation by providing quality content and new fans can become new clients.
5 Reasons SMEs are most likely to succeed with social media
SMEs survive and thrive because they are customer-oriented, flexible and responsive. Social media marketing needs all these business aspects, and gives you established, online platforms to take the lead with your business. You can succeed because you:
- already know your clients and what they want.
- can move quickly to answer questions and solve problems.
- have great information to share at your fingertips.
- can easily build a team to share updates from every area of your business.
- appreciate the importance of and are open to feedback.
5 great social media tips
- Timing: Know when people are checking into their favourite social media sites. Facebook users are more active at the end of the week. Twitter users prefer late afternoon and evening.
- 80/20: 80 percent interesting topics, tips and trends. 20 percent what you are up to.
- A picture is worth a thousand words: This is even truer if it really supports the content.
- Interactivity scores big: Offer deals online. Keep content fresh. Ask questions.
- Game plan is key: Make sure social media is integrated into all planning – products, events, announcements.
Be a winner: Be positive. Celebrate. Congratulate. Appreciate. Today's social media fans can become your future loyal followers.
Make social media marketing a key component of all your SME business plans.